- Live a balanced life (spiritual and material)
- Pay your tithe and religious dues to your church every month.
- Also give something per your wish to charity.
- Forget and forgive to those who have harmed you or hurt you and surely you will have peace of mind.
- Help people who come to you for advice or any kind of help.
- Attain your church regularly.
- Pray for other people first then pray for yourself.
- Participate in organization where you can do volunteer work.
- Learn the language of science (English Language).
- Acquire good education and knowledge to learn more about Allah (God) creations and use this knowledge for betterment of humanity.
- Make a habit of reading every night before you sleep.
- Sleep early and wake up early and take a nice walk in the fresh air.
- Perform meditation everyday early in the morning.
- Surround yourself with positive people.
- Serve your parents and make them happy and smile.
- Often spend time with your children and family.
- Occasionally travel with your family to different places.
- Spend your money wisely and save as much as you can for your future.
You will Experience yourself how your quality of life is changing smoothly for a better future !
Shabudin Nathoo – Canada